Ready to Start Your Own Business?
Our new class, Start Your Own Business will take place on July 18th and help new and inspired entrepreneurs get organized and develop strategies that help their brand grow! We took some
time to learn a little more about the upcoming class and three tips you will leave this class with
more knowledge on as a new business owner.
1. Tell our audience more about yourself and your new class, Start Your Own Business!
My name is Paris Love CEO of the Paris Love Productivity Institute. I’ve been in business for 16 years and have established my business in GA, AL, and TN. I started my business from a passion I have with the organization. In the years that I’ve had my business, I realized mindset is an important piece of the puzzle and I love helping new entrepreneurs start and grow their business.
2. What are the top 3 things people will leave your class knowing?
• How to have and create an entrepreneur’s mindset
• Creating a solid foundation for business growth
• Helpful tools for think outside the box marketing strategies
3. Why do you believe marketing is important for small business owners to learn?
Without the right marketing strategies, you won’t have a sustainable business. Small business owners have to be creative and inventive in how they market their business. What’s going to set you apart from the competition?
4. When someone is looking to start their own business, what are the first important steps to make?
The first step is getting a laser focus on what products or service they want to provide.
Having a clear and defined plan is essential to the success of the business.
Surrounding themselves with like-minded people, mentors and/or coaches.
5. What are some things you wish someone would have told you about being an entrepreneur?
I wish someone would have taught me how to build, maintain and sustain a team. Success is not a road you pursue alone and having the right people by your side and on your team is vital.
6. What are some daily habits that can help your business be profitable?
I believe business owners should have a consistent routine; such as daily prayer, self-care, time management, goal-setting, and a consistent method to track and analyze progress.
Learn more about starting your own business in the new class that takes place on July 18th! Register Here: https://nce.asapconnected.com/CourseDetail.aspx?CourseId=199177.